– custom front-end web development
– responsive, mobile-friendly design
– content development and copywriting
– site map development
– social media integration
– user experience and engagement strategy
Search Engine Optimization
– keyword strategy and content optimization
– user experience enhancement
– backlinks and online review audits
– website analytics
Inbound Marketing and Lead Tracking
– identify visitors from target companies
– convert contacts to leads and track engagement
– analyze pageviews, sources, technologies, and more
– integrate into existing websites and email campaigns
CERTIFIED PARTNER OF PULSTRACKER
Lead tracking | Visitor tracking | Email Marketing integration
Monitor all engagement behavior and promotional activities – visits, sources, clicks, email opens, phone calls, appointments, etc. By knowing who is engaging the most you can focus on the “low hanging fruit” by calling on them first. By knowing what your prospects are interested based on their behavior you can fine tune your sales pitch.
Pulsetracker reveals which companies are visiting your site even if they don’t fill out a form. Convert those visitors to leads, track them on our Watch Lists, and make the “warm” calls you need to land more business. You can even be alerted via email every time a visitor returns, which means it is time to take action while interest is high.
EMAIL MARKETING INTEGRATION
Unlike our more expensive competitors who demand you put everything under their “circus tent” and rebuild your website and email campaigns, Pulsetracker elegantly integrates with your existing Internet marketing investments such as WordPress, MailChimp, Constant Contact, and Emma.
Sent daily or weekly to your inbox, Digest Emails will give you an overview of how many leads, visitors, return visitors, and page views you had the day or week before. More importantly, it will give you a list of the organizations that hit your site giving you the opportunity to take sales action.